All 12 art Reviews

Monkey High Monkey High

This is really cool. Dig the colors and style all together.

Asinine Assemble Asinine Assemble

Ah, I'm one of your watchers from DeviantArt! Great work as always. I always love how you draw your characters!

Torogoz responds:

Thank you! oh so nice to be recognized for hard work.

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

Holy What the Oh my FUUUUUUH

I'm a pixel art fan boy, and this just blew my mind. I will DEFINATELY be picking one of these up once I get my hands on a little bit of money. Love this, with all of its different references. If this is your OWN pixel art, that's un believable. If these are sprite sheets, it still doesn't stop it from being one of the best works of art I've ever witnessed on Newgrounds. P.S: I love you.

Daft Punk Daft Punk

Wow!

It's not very often you find Daft Punk fanart this good! I myself are a huge fan of the group. Amazing background, reminds me of an 8-bit explosion. I love Thomas Bangalters "YEAH *FREEZE FRAME*" Look, but I took off a star because Guy Manuels torso, it's a strange shape to me on that right arm. That's the only flaw I can find, great piece! Please keep it coming!

Emote Emote

Great!

It's got a simple style, but it works so well, Maybe something else to the back ground, like other faded into the background emoticons. But this is really nice! Each little section has its own little feeling to it, and I noticed you made the Orange faces unhappy, and the Blue ones Happy. Great work though. Try to get this onto a poster. I'd buy it!

Off Road Off Road

"Gee phil..."

"Fishing sure is bor- OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUH" Haha, joke that came to mind, but down to business. This work is really astonishing! Just seeing it in proportion with the boats really makes it seem monstrous, despite being on my screen or not. I love the detail in the clouds and sky, and the water is beautiful. You also put some intense wear and tear on the Robot, but it just adds to the kind of feel you get from it. The details are just amazing, no matter where you look. The colors work amazing together, making for a sad emotional overall tone to it. Love the robot in general, considering I'm a big Robot/Mech lover. Absolutely amazing work. PLEASE keep more of it coming.

what im about what im about

This

is the way everyone should live. Great drawing though! Nice colors :D

supersexybeast responds:

exactly! and thank you!

me--detailed me--detailed

Love the Simplicity

Just the way it's drawn, has a certain personality to it. It's a simplistic piece, but hidden all over are nice little details and shadings, while you may not notice them as well, adds to the look of the piece. I promise if this didn't have details or shading, it wouldn't look as good. Keep up the great work! Love all of your art! :D

supersexybeast responds:

thank you!! i actually did upload a version without shading ^^

Turtle Race Turtle Race

10 different kinds of great

which earned you all 10 of these stars. I can't find anything I dont like in this piece. Your colors are nice, have a woodlandish look. The textures on the turtles is awesome, and I love how believable the shadows are. The whole concept of the piece is hilarious, and I'm a sucker for great facial expressions, which both of these turtles are sporting. Great piece of art. Please keep it coming.

Tarot Card - The Devil Tarot Card - The Devil

Blown away!

This piece is just fantastic! Great use of color, The smokey area has a neat look to it. Love all the small details in the pic, definately. PLEASE keep up the great work! :D